https://1360khnc.com/ is where it’s at!
Lots about marriage, and from the star of my book, The Maker’s Marriage. That’s so – John Parker will be short and to the point today, and it’s a point I for one can’t hear too often.
As usual, I have all kinds of goodies for my dearly beloved listeners, so make a cuppa and prepare for a blessing today on the Homefront Show.
The following was taken from an article by Jason Jones & John Zmirak in The Stream (stream.org).
You Might Be a Victimist If …
- You’re outraged about statues of dead Confederates … but cool with countries “eradicating” Down Syndrome via abortion.
- You denounce the anti-Semitism of the Alt-Right … but shrug at the vicious Jew-hatred of “anti-Zionist” activists.
- Your eyes tear up over sea turtles … but you don’t follow the fate of Christians and Yezidis persecuted in the Middle East.
- You object to images of Columbus … but are fine with Che Guevara t-shirts.
- You congratulate yourself for “standing up” for immigrants … but don’t care enough to save migrants from being exploited by human traffickers and sweatshop owners.
- You scoff at older people, less educated, or poorer people for outdated prejudices … but don’t worry about your own prejudice toward them.
- You feel deep empathy with “transgender” millionaires on the cover of Vanity Fair … but don’t care about Christian florists or bakers facing bankruptcy and prison for obeying their consciences.
- You fantasize about socialist utopias … but never think about moving to one (i.e. Venezuela or Cuba).
- You virtue-signal on issues that impose zero cost on you personally … but avoid those where you have “skin in the game” and might pay a price or offend cool, rich, or influential people.
We could go on all day, all week, all year … but you get the point.
Now for Bev’s thoughts: Do you get the point? If the malady of Victimism afflicts your thinking, today’s Homefront Show will help! Tune in at 2:00 Mountain Time to http://www.1360am.co and go from victim to victor!